1. You know what’s wild? Remembering that children hear things for the first time without context
2. This was a thrill from start to finish
5. Not every single long sentence is a song title by fall out boy
6. Why doesn’t anyone memorize passages from books and then recite them aloud for everyone at parties anymore
8. Excellent reasons to give pets boring human names:
9. Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture is considered the first “diss track”
10. Beetles are the most diverse order of life on our planet and have been around since the days of Pangaea
11. Aunt may: you were in coma for 6 months
13. Haha! Are you the first original Mickey Mouse?
14. You get a friends and family discount but once you quit you won’t get it anymore so make sure you use it
15. Actually it’s lightning and spidey’s 850th wedding anniversary
16. I got to marry my wife, and our pupper was our flower girl
17. Would you be able to do it?
18. What would you do if you got super rich
19. I never thought about this but it makes perfect sense.
20. So you remember in the ALTA finale when Aang gets slammed against rock in just the right spot
21. This is the best description I’ve ever heard.
22. This is about a one direction song but sorry about your friend
23. Why is the whole story not about this guy
26. Thanks for saying that
27. That is an excellent analogy
28. I know what all of those words mean individually but not together like that